SkinCeuticals Simply Clean
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal smoother, softer skin
- Removes waterproof eye makeup and long-wear face makeup
- Non-comedogenic formula ideal for daily use
- Paraben-, sulfate-, soap-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for normal, oily, or combination skin
- Ideal complement prior to in-office procedures such as chemical peels, intense pulsed light, non-ablative laser, microdermabrasion, microneedling, and injectables.
HOW TO USE
Twice daily, gently massage one pump of this makeup removing cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen. If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
- Sulfonic acid (HEPES): this synthetically derived acid activates natural enzymes in skin to help break the bonds that bind dead skin cells to the surface for even exfoliation.
- Glycerin: derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration.
- Chamomile extract: derived from the matricara flower, this extract has effective soothing actions that calm and comfort the skin.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract: naturally occurring in aloe vera, this potent leaf extract has cooling and refreshing properties that are linked to its moisturizing gel texture. It is known to have a synergistic effect when used in conjunction with other soothing ingredients, such as chamomile.
- Orange oil:: naturally found in citrus fruit, this essential oil helps to refresh, refine, and invigorate the skin.
- Citric acid: derived from citrus fruits, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps promote cell turnover to exfoliate and smooth skin.
- Amilite surfactant system: derived from glycine and coconut oily fatty acids, this mild cleansing agent creates a dense and rich foam that efficiently emulsifies to lift debris and makeup, without causing the skin to feel dry.