SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, skin discoloration, blemishes, and blotchiness
- Paraben-, fragrance-, alcohol-, and dye-free; non-comedogenic
- Ideal for aging or problematic skin new to retinol
HOW TO USE
In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount of this night cream to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow for absorption before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency as tolerated.
- Retinol is prone to increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-concentration, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
*As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women, or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, some problems have been reported with ingested retinoic acid.
- 0.5% Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A, clinically proven to improve the appearance of aging skin and skin discoloration. Helps exfoliate skin and decrease the occurrence of blemishes.
- Bisabolol: Derived from the chamomile plant, this ingredient helps calm and soothe the skin.