SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.3
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams
- Specialized packaging preserves retinol potency
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
- Ideal for skin new to retinol us
HOW TO USE
In the evening, apply 4‐5 drops to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
- Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
- As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
- 0.3% Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A, this powerful molecule promotes cell turnover to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. It also proven to help minimize blemishes and refine the appearance of pores.
- Soothing complex: This skin-calming blend of bisabolol (derived from the chamomile plant) and boswellia serrata extract (derived from frankincense) provides soothing benefits and helps comfort the skin.